Software Testing Services | Systems In Motion
Testing is a fundamental part of the Software Development Life Cycle, and requires specialized skills and tight integration with development. Outsourced testing can be complex and difficult to manage with distributed teams that leave unorganized assets, inefficient processes and lack of visibility.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Systems In Motion’s Onshore software testing Center of Excellence (CoE) leverages industry best practices and leading test management tools to ensure effective management of test resources, testing projects, releases, requirements, test cases, scheduling, test execution, defects, documents, automation, collaboration, metrics and reporting.
A complete range of Testing Services
- Manual Testing & Test Automation
- Functional, Performance & Compliance Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Development and implementation of QA Processes, Evaluation & Audits
- Defect Management
Testing Center of Excellence
- New testing technologies and customized test environments.
- Dedicated domain and technology experts at multiple levels, including project managers, leads, analysts and testers.
- Test environments, labs and infrastructure.
- Testing Methodologies from Waterfall and V-Model to Agile or a hybrid thereof.
- Testing Tools and expertise for requirements management, defect tracking, automation, build and release management, etc.
- Test Processes that leverage decades of test experience and industry-validated processes in test planning, authoring, automating, scheduling, executing, reporting and management.
Testing as a Service utility
Our Testing as a Service utility is the next generation in testing services where customers reap the benefits of a simplified pricing model without the management overhead. This service incorporates various vendor partnerships, Systems In Motion’s testing processes, and our web based tools and frameworks to deliver an on-demand environment designed to dramatically reduce cost and manage spikes in test activity.