Enhance your Wireless Strategy with Telecom Domestic Outsourcing
Wireless MVNO solution
The wireless industry continues to be among the most dynamic and fast growing sectors of the US economy. While there is continued consolidation among carriers, the consumer continues to demand greater choice, a better user experience, and simplicity in how they manage their wireless communication.
As a result there is increasing interest among media companies, communication companies and other consumer companies to establish a presence in the wireless communication space. However, launching a wireless enterprise is no easy task. An MVNO that consolidates choice of handset and carrier under a single brand requires significant investment in phone retail, warehousing, customer care, OSS and BSS.
Systems In Motion’s deep expertise in developing wireless communication solutions is the most effective way for companies to launch or enhance their wireless strategies. We bring a deep understanding of the wireless space, a framework for launching an MVNO used by leading companies like Virgin Mobile (acquired by Sprint), combined with technical expertise in all the various products necessary to successfully launch the service.
Key Features of Telecom Onshore Outsourcing includes:
- Store and eCommerce solutions for handset retail
- Customer care support capabilities for initial activation and ongoing support
- Business rules and transaction engine for modeling the business processes
- An integration gateway to connect to carrier networks, billing and rating systems and other third party fulfillment through WSDL and API services
- Consulting and system integration services to implement and launch the service